In light of the Department's efforts to enhance its strengths, take chance of the opportunities, eliminate the weaknesses and avoid the threats contained in SWOT analysis of the internal and external environment, and based on the national goals that the Department contributes to their achievement, the royal national initiatives, the national strategies and Jordan vision 2025, the executive development program and Jordan economic growth stimulation plan.
The following strategic objectives have been formulated for the years 2017-2019 to achieve the vision and mission of the Department in line with the tasks entrusted thereto under the Budget Organic Law: -
- Contributing to building a stable and sound financial position in the Kingdom.
- Enhancing the ROB budget preparation approach and establishing the principles of disclosure, transparency and accountability in the public spending.
- Aligning between the human resources and institutional tasks and roles within the available financial resources.
- Contributing to enhancing the application of financial decentralization approach in the governorates.
- Upgrading the efficiency of institutional performance.
General Budget Law
Government Units Budgets Law till a fiscal year 2022
General Budget Draft
Government Units Budgets Draft till a fiscal year 2022
Government Ministries, Departments and Units Manpower Bylaw(Ministries & Departments)
Government Ministries, Departments and Units Manpower Bylaw(Government Units)
The Budget Circular No. (21) of the year 2022 was issued22/11/2022
The Royal Decree was issued to approve (Manpower Bylaw for the Ministries, Departments and Government Units No. (42) for the fiscal year 2022)18/08/2022
Prime Minister instructs
Circular of His Excellency the Prime Minister to prepare the Draft General Budget Law and Draft Government Unit’s Budgets Law for 2023 has been issued27/06/2022
Issuance of the Citizen Guide to the General Budget of 202221/03/2022
The Financial Order
Financial Order No. (3) For the Year 2022 Issued15/03/2022
The Issuance of the Royal Decree to approve the General Budget Law and the Government Units Budgets Law for the Fiscal Year 2022.10/03/2022