- 01Prepare Draft of General Budget Law and Draft of Government Units Budgets law.
- 02Issue the preparation of the general budget and government units’ budgets draft laws circular and the draft of manpower bylaw for line ministries.
- 03Follow up on the approval of the Draft General Budget Law and Draft Government Units Budgets Law.
- 04Issuance of the General Financial Order.
- 05Issuance of the Special Financial Order.
- 06Issuance of the Financial Transfer.
- 07Issuance of the Virement.
- 08Issuance of Financial Commitment Voucher
- 09Issuance of the Custody Transfer.
- 10Issuance of Supplementary Budget.
- 11Create a new article, item, program or project in the General Budget Law and Government Units’ Budgets Law.
- 12Prepare and issue of Government Ministries, Departments and units Manpower by-law.
- 13Prepare and issue Citizen Guide of the General Budget.
- 14Provide counseling and opinion on various financial and administrative issues.
- 15Express Opinion in the final financial statements of the Government Units, public institutions and the budgets of some institutions are not included within the Government Units’ Budgets Law
General Budget Law
Government Units Budgets Law till a fiscal year 2022
General Budget Draft
Government Units Budgets Draft till a fiscal year 2022
Government Ministries, Departments and Units Manpower Bylaw(Ministries & Departments)
Government Ministries, Departments and Units Manpower Bylaw(Government Units)
The Budget Circular No. (21) of the year 2022 was issued17/11/2022
The Royal Decree was issued to approve (Manpower Bylaw for the Ministries, Departments and Government Units No. (42) for the fiscal year 2022)18/08/2022
Prime Minister instructs
Circular of His Excellency the Prime Minister to prepare the Draft General Budget Law and Draft Government Unit’s Budgets Law for 2023 has been issued27/06/2022
Issuance of the Citizen Guide to the General Budget of 202221/03/2022
The Financial Order
Financial Order No. (3) For the Year 2022 Issued15/03/2022
The Issuance of the Royal Decree to approve the General Budget Law and the Government Units Budgets Law for the Fiscal Year 2022.10/03/2022