- 01Prepare Draft of General Budget Law and Draft of Government Units Budgets law.
- 02Issue the preparation of the general budget and government units’ budgets draft laws circular and the draft of manpower bylaw for line ministries.
- 03Follow up on the approval of the Draft General Budget Law and Draft Government Units Budgets Law.
- 04Issuance of the General Financial Order.
- 05Issuance of the Special Financial Order.
- 06Issuance of the Financial Transfer.
- 07Issuance of the Virement.
- 08Issuance of Financial Commitment Voucher
- 09Issuance of the Custody Transfer.
- 10Issuance of Supplementary Budget.
- 11Create a new article, item, program or project in the General Budget Law and Government Units’ Budgets Law.
- 12Prepare and issue of Government Ministries, Departments and units Manpower by-law.
- 13Prepare and issue Citizen Guide of the General Budget.
- 14Provide counseling and opinion on various financial and administrative issues.
- 15Express Opinion in the final financial statements of the Government Units, public institutions and the budgets of some institutions are not included within the Government Units’ Budgets Law
General Budget Law
Government Units Budgets Law
Government Ministries, Departments and Units Manpower Bylaw(Ministries & Departments)
Government Ministries, Departments and Units Manpower Bylaw(Government Units)
General Budget Draft
Government Units Budgets Draft
The Financial Order
Financial Order Issued No. (2) of 202005/03/2020
The Issuance of the Royal Decree to approve the General Budget Law and the Government Units Budgets Law for the Fiscal Year 2020.03/02/2020
Financial Order Issued
Financial Order Issued No. (1) of 202015/01/2020
Budget Circular No. (18) of 2019 issued07/10/2019
Financial Order Issued No. (5) of 201907/10/2019
The third training workshop on the governorates budgets preparation for 202029/07/2019
The third meeting of the 5th open meeting with the service recipients29/07/2019